How Does The Ordering Process Work?
Send us an inquiry with the following information: Item name + Quantity, Pick-Up/Drop-Off Addresses, Desired Time of Delivery, and Points of Contact for both locations. We will then send you a price quote for your delivery. All ORDERS MUST BE PAID UPFRONT! Once you approve the price and pay the invoice, your order will be cleared for delivery by our drivers. Your delivery will come with pick-up and drop-off confirmations.
How Do We Price Deliveries?
- Standard Flat Rate Delivery $85 (includes any Seattle, WA / Los Angeles, CA zip codes. Does not apply to deliveries (whether pick-up or drop-off) outside of County. There are potential price breaks if there are less pick-up locations than drop-off locations.
- Cross-County Delivery Fee $30
- Cross-State Delivery Fee $100
- Cross-Country Delivery Fee $500
- Process Server $100 (all process services include an initial standard flat-rate delivery fee on top of the process service fee. Process serving fees cover court filings and extra trips to and from the courthouse.
- Items over 50lbs are subject to extra fees.
- Rates are subject to negotiation for complex orders and scheduling.